The board of Commissioners meets on a regular basis and vote on the minutes from the previous meeting, vouchers, resolutions, policies, and procedures. They also hear updates from the Port staff and discuss a variety of Port related business. These meetings are open to the general public.
- Regular Meeting Days: 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Regular Meeting Time: 5:00 pm
- Location of Meeting: Port Office Conference Room, 212 SW Cascade Ave., Stevenson, Washington 98648
- To Get on the Agenda: Contact the Port one week prior to the scheduled Commission meeting
- Work sessions or special meetings may be conducted by the Port Commission with at least 24 hour notice
- The Commission may recess to an Executive Session to discuss or receive briefings from staff regarding real estate, personnel matters, and litigation.